Hi from Zanzibar Tanzania East Africa :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XMEtienne

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Happy to join you guys on Scubaboard... Anyone interested visit East Africa let me know, as Tour Operator located in Zanzibar, Tanzania, Kenya and an office in Florida, moreover as IDC staff instructor, it is a piece of cake for me organize your African and diving safaris :wink: Max

Welcome! Zanzibar firmly on my bucket list (my Dad and my brother were both born in Tanga), but sadly not yet made it over. Never heard a bad thing yet about a visit to Zanzibar.

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA.....

Welcome to THE SCUBA Board! Zanzibar has been on my list as well.

Happy to join you guys on Scubaboard... Anyone interested visit East Africa let me know, as Tour Operator located in Zanzibar, Tanzania, Kenya and an office in Florida, moreover as IDC staff instructor, it is a piece of cake for me organize your African and diving safaris :wink: Max

Welcome to Scubaboard, the premier place to be when not diving and on your surface intervals.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom