Hi from the PNW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm finding people are impressed or think your nuts when you say "I dive in Washington state. Truth is it's great diving up here with the right equipment. In fact the water is clearest in the winter! I started this journey when I went on a introduction to
20181102_111134.jpg
20180813_162719.jpg
scuba through a resort in Cabo san lucas. I'll post a pic of my master diver who was great and inspired me to dive in when I got home! I'm looking to learning more with each dive and learning from this forum!

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....thanks for sharing your introduction.

Welcome aboard...this is a great forum, enjoy!

Welcome! Where in our fine state do you like to dive? Puget Sound, San Juans/Straits, or some place else?

How far wrong would I be if I said you're in or near a Navy town? :) The internet knows all, just maybe not all correctly.

Welcome to Scubaboard. We've had great members from your state including @TSandM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom