Hi from Sydney Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spudlet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all new to the site, I'm from Manly haven't logged that many dives but love it, just back from Oahu and that was good diving

Hi from San Francisco!

I'm BRAND NEW to diving and finally realizing my 30 year dream of getting my certifications. I bet Oahu was beautiful. I've never been to Hawaii, but will be there at the end of this month and diving in Kona.

~Becca

Hey there Becca enjoy your trip, haven't dived Kona but hear the night dive with Manta Rays is the go

Hi Spud, congrats and welcome to diving. Hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do. Anytime you want some advice or help drop me a line, and I will try and help best I can

Hi Spud and Becca. Congratulations on getting certified and welcome to diving. I'm going on 2 years now myself but haven't got too many dives under my belt due to lack of local dive buddies and a short diving season in northern Maine. Most of my dives have been while taking my courses in Florida while on vacation. I have thrown in a few extra dives other than that but not as many as I would like.
Spud, I imagine you had a great time diving while in Oahu. I hope to make it out that way at some point in the future and gain more experience in the meantime. Take it easy and have a great time diving.
Becca, have fun in Kona and have a great time!

Back
Top Bottom