Hi From South Louisiana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

comeaux

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi there folks !

Just signed up here as I'm getting back into diving wherein I was certified in '94 and initially did quite a bit of diving but my last dive was in the Yucatan in '08.

The majority of my diving was Florida, Cozumel and Yucatan in which back in those days I was much younger (and dumber) and did alot of foolish things while diving, I'm lucky to be here. Fortunately I'm older and wiser now, looking forrward to learning and chatting with yall.

Welcome to ScubaBoard and back to diving!

Thanks for the welcome Diverlady & Tripp, greatly appreciated !!!

I just renewed my passport and as soon as it comes in I'll be making another Cozumel trip in October so I'll post some pictures. The last photos I have from Cozumel reefs are from the 90's and were on film in Devil's Throat, Maracaibo, Columbia, Tormentos and Santa Rosa Wall and although very good, nothing compared to the quality of digital today so considering the epic water clarity and abundance of sea life, I'm hoping for awesome photos. Thanks again !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom