Hi from Snowy New Jersey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Wanted to say thank you for all the helpful info I have received from this site prior to my first diving experience at the age of 47. Something I always wanted to do but was scared. My girlfriend got me scuba lessons for christmas and we went to Virgin Gorda in January to do our 4 cert dives. For me, the anxiety was all about the depth. By the end of the trip I had gone to 87 feet and under a wreck. I can't believe how much I love it and realized it is not all about the depth because I didn't even realize I was that deep. I kept trying not to look at my depth gauge because I thought I would get anxious and have an anxiety attack under the water. LOL Anyway I wanted to say thanks because reading some of your threads helped me get through what I thought would be a terrifying experience and it turned out to be the most wonderful thing I have ever done. We were going to dive the Rhone but the current was too strong. I can't wait to go again.

Glad to hear you had Fun.

Good Luck & Good Diving!

welcome....now get out there and dive.

Back
Top Bottom