Hi from San Antonio TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Datarock

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Morning,

My name is Ron and my wife and I both dive. I have been certified since 2007 and my wife was certified in 2012. We both love diving and only recently (as in last weekend) did I finally purchase my own gear. I am so happy to finally have my own gear and know I can go anytime I wish. I am hoping I can find some local divers that would not mind having someone tag along in their adventures and show us the area. The wife and I moved down from New Hampshire a couple of years ago and we have only been to the Comal river. We often take cruises out of Galveston and dive in our ports of call so exploring the immediate area would be great.

Anyways looking forward to being a part of this forum/community and look forward to hopefully meeting some of you all.
Ron

Last edited:
Hi Ron,
Welcome to you and your wife. Like you, we dive on cruises whenever possible, and hopefully we will meet up some day. If you have not found them yet, a couple of good dive shops in the San Antonio area are Duggan Diving in Universal City near Randolph AFB, and Dive World with two locations. Canyon Lake Divers is also very good. All of these ops run local, U.S. and international trips. Canyon Lake Divers also has boat dives in Canyon Lake if you get tired of diving North Park.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom