Hi from Ontario!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JennK

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi!
I'm new to diving (all this time I've missed, why didn't I start sooner?). I did my open water this summer and have fallen head over heels in love with the sport. I joined a local dive club with some awesome people and have been lucky to get out quite a bit around here. I'm excited to do some traveling and see what's under the water outside of Ontario.

Welcome aboard from the other Ontario (California, USA):D

Feel free to drop on down to your local forum here: Ontario
And when you travel, always say howdy before your visit on their local forum to get some insider help and opinions....and you just might meet one of us one day.... dive on in and enjoy.

Hi JennK. Welcome to the wonderful world of diving. If you've master diving in/around Ajax then diving in the Caribbean will be a real treat. :)

There is probably decades of new things to dive even if you stay in Ontario. You can almost do day trips out to Kingston/Brockville from here.

Welcome to ScubaBoard, from the maple leaf city of Carthage MO, USA. I've been to Ontario several times on fishing trips & always wondered what the SCUBA diving would be like.

You will be pleasantly surpised at how great the diving in Ontario is. Tobermory, Brockville, Kingston, the GTA, tho name a few all have fantastic diving! Welcome to your new addiction!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom