Hi From Oklahoma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

penywisexx

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone, I live in Tulsa now, and am from California. I am just getting back into diving (vacation diving at this point) and wanted to say hi. So HI!!!!

Greetings from Colorado, Peny.

Welcome to the board and happy diving!

Hello and welcome from a fellow Tulsan.

So my question is to my fellow okies when are we going to get back in to Tenkiller again? I am ready willing and able!

I'm there as soon as it warms up enough! I've only got a 3mm so it's probably going to be mid-to-late May before that happens.

Cool Tulsa Time. Maybe we can meet up for some diving then. I am looking to video the area a little more in the park and camp out too. I am not a fan of the cold either though LOL

Sounds good. My son and I will be there several weekends this summer. Haven't camped there yet but have thought about it.

Our last dive there was Oct 15. Temps were pretty much constant at 74 regardless of depth. Doesn't sound too bad considering that it drops to 69-70 at depth during the summer but whether it was the fact that it was also 74 in the shallows vs 80+ or maybe the air temperature or some combination of both, it made for some chilly dives!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom