Hi from Oakville, Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board! Be sure to fill in your profile and geographic information to help potential dive buddies in your area find you.

Welcome .... hmm nope no one here actually dives we just talk about it a lot :wink:

Just kidding ... you will gat a lot of great information participating in the forums here and hopefully have some fun as well.

... and what CD said :)

> Where do u guys go scuba here

It depends. For freshwater, Tobermory has the best reputation. There is also The Niagara River and ship wreck diving in the Great Lakes. Some people like quarry diving or Gullivers Lake Park. If you have any friends in cottage country, ask them to keep their eyes open for air refilling stations. I saw one in Bala (Lake Muskoka) a couple of years ago.

For saltwater, get together with the people from the shop where you learned to dive. They all arrange trips. FloatNFlag in Burlington typically arranged 1-week Carribbean in November (Bonaire or Curacao), 2-week Pacific in February (Truk Lagoon), and 1-week Mexico in June (Cozumel). But George sold out to some new people, and I have had trouble communicating with them.

I am looking into trips arranged by Action Scuba in Montreal and Aquarius Scuba in Toronto. If you have a buddy (I don't) or are willing to pay the single supplement (I'm not), you can go directly to the travel agent who handles many of the groups Squba Holidays in London 1-800-265-3447

-John

Anyone know where to get air in muskoka, ontario ?

---------- Post added September 24th, 2013 at 05:38 PM ----------

Any idea where to get air in muskoka?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom