Hi from northern Norway

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WinterIce

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,
I have finally joined after lurking on the forum for a month :)

Just got certified OW after 3.5 years of canelled courses, no replies from dive shops and Covid.
Sooo happy to start finally start diving and explore local dive sites in northern Norway.

Hope to travel to warm waters too for diving when its safe to travel again.

Best

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I bet drysuit training is on your agenda! I would love to hear about your local diving experiences!

Hi all,
I have finally joined after lurking on the forum for a month :)

Just got certified OW after 3.5 years of canelled courses, no replies from dive shops and Covid.
Sooo happy to start finally start diving and explore local dive sites in northern Norway.

Hope to travel to warm waters too for diving when its safe to travel again.

Best
Welcome to ScubaBoard and congratulations on getting certified. Now the fun starts.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I bet drysuit training is on your agenda! I would love to hear about your local diving experiences!

I've yet to hear about a diveshop here in Norway that does OW in anything but a drysuit, luckily!

Welcome Winterice!

Indeed, did my entire certification in dry suit but did not get the "dry suit lisence" so thats next i guess...? Did all the dry suit safety training excep rolling around as if air is trapped in legs.
Currently my dives have been in the kelp forrest and down to a tiny boat wreck. Hoping to see some anenome and soft coral walls soon

Nordkapp?

Back
Top Bottom