Hi from Northern California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JesseT

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone,

My name is Jesse, and I've been diving for about 10 years now.

I tend to be a warm water diver, even though I live in Northern California. I have yet to dive Monterey, but I think I'll get to it this year in the summer.

I usually average about 10 dives a year. I tend to dive the Caribbean and Hawaii.

Underwater photography is my passion, and I enjoy sharing the beautiful underwater sights with my family and friends. I use an Olympus OMD 3/4's camera with the Olympus housing and a SEA&SEA strobe. If anyone wants to talk underwater photography, I'm all ears.

Hi everyone,

My name is Jesse, and I've been diving for about 10 years now.

I tend to be a warm water diver, even though I live in Northern California. I have yet to dive Monterey, but I think I'll get to it this year in the summer.

I usually average about 10 dives a year. I tend to dive the Caribbean and Hawaii.

Underwater photography is my passion, and I enjoy sharing the beautiful underwater sights with my family and friends. I use an Olympus OMD 3/4's camera with the Olympus housing and a SEA&SEA strobe. If anyone wants to talk underwater photography, I'm all ears.
Good Morning from Katy, Texas
My wife and I will be at the GBR in March 2017. I bought a cheap underwater camera for our trip(meaning if it falls to the ocean floor no big deal) I will not be able to try it in salt water until the trip. Was wondering what exposure speed you would suggest?

Back
Top Bottom