Hi from newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingDoc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi fellow divers!

I have been diving on and off since I was 12 (which was a long time ago). But I have not been diving very often. I went spearfishing and SCUBA diving with my Dad in the Bahamas a couple of times at age 12-13. Won't tell you the year, but it was before they had such a thing as certification and when second stages had two corrugated hoses that went around both sides of one's head. No such thing as dive computers -- in fact I don't think there were any computers, period.

Anyway -- dove with our family on a shallow wreck non-certified type dive while on a cruise in Bermuda in '92. We all had fun, so our whole family got certified over the next two years -- my husband, myself and two children. Been so busy that we have not gone diving more often than 1-2 dives every 3-4 years.

Went to Cozumel for a couple of days recently ahead of a meeting I needed to go to in Cancun. Loved it!!! It brought my total number of dives to a grand total of 12! Now I plan to return to Cozumel with a group for a week and take the Advanced Open Water course.

Glad to meet you people

:balloon:

and hope to get some advice from you more experienced types.

Welcome to our online :home:

Glad to have you enjoying diving again. :hi:

Welcome DivingDoc!

Have a wonderful time in Coz!

Sandy

Welcome to the gang. You'll have a grand time meeting folks, learning stuff and having fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom