Hi from New Jersey!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello All,

My name is Becky, I'm a new member to this forum. My boyfriend has been a member for a year+, but I thought it was time I joined myself!!

I am relatively new to diving, we got NAUI certified last summer before a trip to Cozumel, and have fallen in love with it all!!

Hoping to gain - and eventually return! - useful knowledge about diving and snorkeling from others who share this passion.

Welcome to the board,

Its a great place with alot of knowledge and helpful tips.

Hi Becky ~
You don't mention what part of the lovely Garden State you hail from but hopefully you will take advantage of the opportunities close to home! Plenty of good diving to be had right off our coast. Not to mention tasty morsels... Welcome!

welcome to the world of diving I am from yardvill NJ. I live now in San Diego Calif where I teach diving, keep diving stay safe and dont dive a dive because someone else says you should

I have a saying you can't fix stupid , stupid fixes its self and it is usually perminent do be stupid, have safe dives

Hello welcome to Scubaboard! I started my dive career in NJ. Did some commercial stuff but winter was so cold so I moved to Florida over 40 years ago

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I definitely agree it is too cold here for my taste about 40% of the year! I think I should have been born much closer to the equator!

I am in the Princeton area, originally from South Jersey (Cherry Hill area), and have lived all over the state and in Pennsylvania recently.
My boyfriend and I are definitely tied to scuba now, it has been such an amazing experience!! I'm really enjoying the camraderie and helpful feeling I get from others involved in diving.

We got our certification at Dutch Springs in Bethlehem, PA, and we are planning to dive as much as possible locally until we can set up our next vacation.

I have heard ocean diving in this area is a bit tough, visiblility-wise, but I'd be willing to try it!!

Anyway, thanks for the welcome!!

Back
Top Bottom