Hi from Netherlands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubasaurus

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My name is Yell , 34 y/o from Netherlands. Since summer 2002 rescue diver, got now just over 30 dives logged. Did some diving in Netherlands (the infamous murky waters?), Thailand (Similan) and Philippines (Panglao). Surfed into the Scubaboard searchign for product info, about to spend a few euros on bcd, compu and reg in the near future...

Hi scubasaurus. You found a good place to get scuba information

Welcome aboard!!!!:D

Where are y'all from??

I had the pleasure of meeting "Chiara" on my last trip to Brussels, she's close to you by my measure! - but since Philips Research moved to Leuven, I've not been to the Netherlands.

Welcome to the Board - Hope you enjoy!

-=>Larry<=- once bubbled...
Where are y'all from??

I had the pleasure of meeting "Chiara" on my last trip to Brussels, she's close to you by my measure! - but since Philips Research moved to Leuven, I've not been to the Netherlands.

Welcome to the Board - Hope you enjoy!

Thx, i live just between The Hague and Rotterdam, it's about 2 hours by car to the Belgium border (if driving within the speed limitz). Can do some diving in Zeeland province.... to see our wonderful silver/brown colored under water life :)

My club usually dives two or three times during summer in Zeeland.

I even know someone who dives regularly during winter.

Send me a PM, we'll certainly keep in touch!

My mother remarried an ex-patriate Dutchman from Limberg.
There is a thriving dutch population over here. Welcome to the boards from the other side of the world.
There can be only one,
The Gasman.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom