Hi from Long Beach Island, NJ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

matthewpartrick

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello,

new to ScubaBoard so hello from Long Beach Island, NJ. I'm relatively new to diving, having been certified in 2007. I am an ER doc as well as being trained in hyperbaric medicine. I work here at the Jersey Shore in the ER as well as HBO; I also participate in some expedition medicine work. If anyone lives in the NYC/Philly/NJ area, I will be hosting a diving medicine symposium at Rutgers U in New Brunswick NJ on Oct 3rd of this year. Several interesting lectures from experts in our field. Totally free. Please see full announcement under "Events" on this board.

Thanks

Matthew Partrick
LBI, NJ

Matthew, welcome to SB I encourage you to join the DNY section of this board, lots of local divers of all skill levels.

-John
Posted via Mobile Device

Welcome from a fellow LBI-diver!

Will definitely look into the program at Rutgers. Sounds interesting.

You should also join over at www.wreckvalley.com; would be great to have a local medical expert as part of our membership.

PS - come join us aboard the Gypsy Blood sometime!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom