Hi from Hungary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ElChe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I live in Budapest and have a bit more than 400 dives. Hopefully I can help those who are interested in nearby dives: freshwater lakes in Austria, Croatian Adriatic, other Mediterranean destinations, the Egyptian Red Sea or Canary Islands. I'm the editor of a Hungarian diving website and wrote a scuba diving novel- in Hungarian, certainly. Anyway, recently I started an English langauge blog here: divejungle.blogspot.com
Wish you a nice day!

Welcome to SB...If you're ever in Florida and want to dive drop me a line......Happy diving :D

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! What's your novel about! Might make a bst seller on here!:popcorn:

Thx! Hopefully someday I'll have the chance to dive in the Caribbean...

It's a thriller. Basically a story of a single dive but certainly the reader will know more and more about the previous events. My idea was to start from the first pressure check - so the title is 213 bar. (It would be 3089 PSI in the USA :cool2: ) If Google Translate would be better I could make an English version.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom