Hi, from Houston!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverG

Reached My 2nd Goal!
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just found this board, and I'm already finding useful information. A little about myself, I've been diving since 1999 and have traveled to Florida, Cozumel, Cayman, and the Bay Islands. My next major trip I hope to take is in Feb 2003 to New Zealand to watch the Americas Cup Sailboat racing and to do some diving.

I've met many wonderful people in this hobby, and I'm looking forward to getting to know this group of people.

DiverG

This board is full of useful information.

Enjoy it

Mike M

and a WARM Welcome from ARIZONA

I wish you the best on your quest to watch The AMERICAS CUP return, and if possible I'll go with ya :bounce:

Hey G! See ya on the 30th :D

This guy is allready addicted! Welcome to the board from Prineville, Oregon. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Later, Hawk.

that would be a big hello from north of the 49th!

You'll have a grand time spending your SI here, learning and meeting folks. Just a warning though, like diving this place is highly addictive!

Hi DiverG:

Welcome to the board and hello from the cold waters of New England. Dive Safe ....................Arduous

Welcome to the board from Florida!

Lots of great information from all the posters on this site.
See you around!
=-)

Glad to have you aboard. We look forward to getting to know you as well.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom