Hi from Europe!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howdy and welcome from southeast florida USA....

Welcome. What part of the UK? Do you dive there locally?

Welcome. What part of the UK? Do you dive there locally?

I live on the east coast in Suffolk. I've actually never dove (dived?) in england. All my diving has been tropical or cenotes. Off to Malta for the summer season which will be the closest!

Welcome

Welcome!
When you have a chance (after diving there), tell us about the diving in Malta... (as you see it)...

I live on the east coast in Suffolk. I've actually never dove (dived?) in england. All my diving has been tropical or cenotes. Off to Malta for the summer season which will be the closest!
Welcome!

Usually I see Americans use "dove" and folks from other English speaking countries use "dived." I think both are correct and you won't get any flack on scubaboard about it either way.

Welcome!

Usually I see Americans use "dove" and folks from other English speaking countries use "dived." I think both are correct and you won't get any flack on scubaboard about it either way.

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, both are correct. :)

Welcome on board !

Welcome from the Great Lakes! You've never dove cold water and I've never dove warm water! :wink:

Welcome!

Yeah. Big thread on this somewhere-- if you become like some of us and have so much free time that we're always on Scubaboard. But, there is an awful lot of good info. here as well.

Back
Top Bottom