Hi from Europe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mtabor

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi all... Been lurking a few days and figured I would introduce myself. Name is Mark and I live in the south of France. Im from Halifax, Nova Scotia but came to Europe on holidays couple years ago and well... never left.

Met the love of my life here and we now live between Germany, France and of course Canada when time permits. I have always wanted to dive but it just never happend. Until I met my girlfriend. She dove in Sharm many years ago. See shes in a wheelchair. So she has done near everything because she was always told when she was young, she couldnt. Paragliding, monoskiing, etc etc, and diving.

She booked us a holiday in Hurghada and I decided to try the diving. Booked the OW course and managed 17 dives before I had to go home. That was in April... We are heading back in June to do more diving and ill finish the AOW. I am totally hooked on diving and hope to dive until I just cant.

Ok bored you enough... see you on the boards.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom