hi from DFW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KimN

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello! I just completed my open water certification at the beginning of this month and am doing my advanced dives this weekend. Just wanted to say hi and I'm looking for dive buddies in the DFW area

Kim

Congrats and welcome :cheer:

Check out the Texas Swamp Diving Forum they do a lot of group dives. I had the same problem finding buddies to dive with after I took my OW course. I found a couple clubs here in Austin that you just show up at the dives and get a buddy then. Check with the local dive shops in DFW some of them may have group dives posted on their web sites.

Joe

Hi Kim,
Hope you have great diving, and the weather is always nice for you. Enjoy the boards it is full of good info, and if you ever get this way give a yell and maybe we can go underwater here. Have fun diving and always dive safe...

Rich :mean:

Hi Kim....I live in NE Tarrant county too. Welcome to diving and to the board. Where will you be doing your Advanced dives this weekend? Travis? PK?

I'll be at Clear Springs Scuba Park this weekend on Saturday and Sunday. My husband is working on his Dive Master and will be helping with students. I'll be diving, eating and just hanging out.

There are a lot of divers from this area as you have seen so I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding buddies. We will have to do some private messaging and see when you want to do some more dives.

Welcome to diving and the board! Talk to you soon. Have fun this weekend! :D

I'm almost in your back yard!

Howdy from Denton and welcome to ScubaBoard. I'm one of the principles of the NDI Texas Swamp Diving Team (our little dive club from this board) and I'd like to invite you to join up with us anytime you can. And to let us know when/where you're diving so we can join up with you!

Like TropiGal said, we are pretty active and dive lots of places around North Texas all of the time. This weekend I'll be out at Athens Scuba Park and you are welcome to come find me out there.

I hope you can join us for a dive sometime!!!

--TexasMike

welcome to the board, you will like it here:)

Welcome to the boards!!

Now that some of the Texans have found you , it looks like you'll be diving a lot this year!!

Enjoy!!

see you 'round the boards!! :)

Welocme to the board from the cold waters of New England USA
Have fun here & Dive Safe......................Arduous

Kim,

You are welcome to dive with us at any time. Normally we post where we are going and when in the Texas section. Those of us in the Noth Texas area dive Terrell and Athens the most. We will periodically make a trip to Travis.

Nice to have you. Look forward to diving with you.

TwoBit

and I know I'll be taking ya'll up on them, too! I 'll be diving CSSP and PK this weekend for my advanced class so Athens isn't possible. But, there is always next weekend!

Kim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom