Hi from Cave Country Dive Shop :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kristi@CCDS

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey guys, My name is Kristi. I'm new to the board but not new to diving. If you're ever in lovely High Springs FL, I'm the smiling face you'll see most often at our awesome dive center: Cave Country Dive Shop (Cave Country Dive Shop). :) I hope to see you stop by sometime. I'm an active cave diver here, I dive an O2ptima most of the time but I don't mind popping into the shallow spring basin every now and than to dive with the open water crowd. I love underwater photography as well (you can see some of my work here: Gallery ? Cave Diving Instructor). Anyhow, if you're ever in the neighborhood or you ever need some information about cave training, or diving our local springs feel free to get in touch with me! Safe diving!

Kristi: planning on seeing you folks in November when my wife and I go to FSU Homecoming and stick around for a few extra days to go diving. Looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hello and welcome Kristi !
Cave Country, Jim and Rich are great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kristi: planning on seeing you folks in November when my wife and I go to FSU Homecoming and stick around for a few extra days to go diving. Looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Awesome looking forward to seeing you guys! :)

---------- Post added June 3rd, 2014 at 08:26 AM ----------

Hello and welcome Kristi !
Cave Country, Jim and Rich are great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:) Thanks for the friendly Welcome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom