Hi from a UK dining table strewn with reg parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello,

scubaboard.com threads come up very frequently when I'm searching for maintenance resources (especially stuff about Sherwoods!), or some more left-field technique or philosophical question. Seems a good time to say hi, especially since one of the major UK scuba forums bombed a while back.

I'm not a super-experienced diver, but so far I've enjoyed a balance of UK diving and holiday diving. When I'm fantasising about being underwater, most of those fantasies center on the colder, greener kind of underwater though. :wink:

Despite not having dive-god status I am really into servicing or modifying my gear myself, and into questioning how I could be learning to do things more optimally than conventional training agencies would have me learn. I feel like that kind of attitude resonates a half percent more with people in the states than over here (with notable exceptions), and I feel like there are a lot of US divers on these forums. So I'm looking forward to some cool discussions :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom