Hi friends and family!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

murray491

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My name is Dillan, I just got into scuba diving around July. I got into scuba diving because I won a silent auction. I have always had a passion for scuba diving because my grandfather used to own NH Divers out of Hooksett. He has always told me some really interesting stories. These stories including him building the cofferdam supports, and also some of the bridges in the local area, and some of the people he met along the way. I live in NH and I try and go scuba diving each weekend.

I love talking to people so feel free to share your stores and introuduce your self.

Dillan

howdy and welcome from southeast Florida....

Welcome and enjoy the countless stories. Interesting that you won the OW course. I won a pair of split fins once and still use them. Are you still diving in NH in Dec.? Wetsuit?

Scuba is full of stories, all of them entertaining, most of them informative. My passion is scuba stories (fiction and non fiction). Welcome from another cold water type.

Back
Top Bottom