Hi everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roooter

Registered
Reaction score
ok, I'm another 'newbie' that decided to introduce myself. since I've discovered this site (yesterday), I've been glued to my PC. these boards are great...very entertaining & informative. it'll be nice to talk to other divers about diving. I'm sure my friends (most of whom are non-divers) are tired of hearing me rant about this sport. but, who knows, I might be able to convert them yet.
we live in Ohio & do most of our diving in Gilboa Quarry. it's a great place to train & gain experience. the most incredible dives I've made were in NC. we joined up with a group of 'Jersey divers for a week of wreck diving...awesome!!!!! if any of you guys from Divers Two/Wreck Raiders are out there...thanks!!! it was fun! we may see you again this fall.
looking forward to your stories, opinions, etc.
Roooter

Welcome Roooter,
Yes, it is very easy to just sit in front of the computer reading all of the stories. This place is also full of information, hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Mike M

Welcome from Beaverton Oregon. This site is the most civil board on scuba I have found. And people pretty much stay on topic. There is also a lot of great advice.

Scott

and a warm welcome from north of the 49 (where it's not so warm today (-14C / 7F)

Welcome from Texas....the place with lots of quarries and lakes.

Rooter,
Welcome from NJ!
This is the place to tell, ask, or just talk about diving.
Enjoy the Board.
Good luck,
MikeD

and a WARM 72 degree welcome from ARIZONA

now if the water was that warm :)

and Welcome from Rochester NY.

If you're going to read all the threads (they go back a ways) you'll be sitting there a long, long time.

Don't forget to take a break and go diving once in a while!

See you 'round the boards!

Some of my freinds must have gotten tired of me talking about diving. They don't come around anymore. :huh: I guess they weren't really freinds. :)

It seems like, when it comes to divers,
There are no strangers. Only freinds you haven't met yet!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom