Hi Everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kenjaja

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello Ladies, Gentlemen,
I finally decided to be sociable and join SB - having rummaged around for information on several occasions.

I was a latecomer to diving and started about 10 years ago in my mid fifties. Since my retirement "Work" is a four letter word and I now devote my time and energy to the important things in life such as getting wet.

My summers are spent in Turkey (in the Northern Aegean) where sun and water temperatures encourage me to dive several times a week. My wife & I travel as much as possible and spend the remaining (in-between) time at home in the UK. This means UK diving happens during the coolest part of the year in water temperatures down to 5°Celsius (or 41°Fahrenheit for the metrically challenged). With a drysuit covering lots of insulation, weekly winter diving continues to be enjoyable - the challenge is often changing from toasty dive gear to 'normal' clothes quickly enough to avoid hypothermia.

My diving aims are to maintain the enjoyment level and to develop skills for as long as I am able. Having started so late in life I feel I have several decades worth of catching up to do.

That is it for now folks - I have kit fettling to attend to....

Kenjaja

Hi Kenjaja:
Welcome to Scubaboard. A great place to be with awesome members who will teach you many things about diving.
Compressor

howdy and welcome from warm south Florida USA.....

Welcome to SB!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom