Hi everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amcrtss

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi my name is April. New to the dive forum here. I want to go on a dive trip to Bonaire in April. Sounds like a blast. Can anyone tell me about it?

Welcome to Scubaboard. You might want to start by using the search function to find out some basic information and then ask more specific questions. Good luck in Bonaire.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Good to have you here with us. This is a great place to meet divers in your area and setup dives. Also a good place to learn about diving destinations around the world.
I am going to Bonaire in June but that will be my first time.
You will have to post how your trip goes. I am interested.

Welcome aboard April!

I am planning my first trip to Bonaire for October. I hear the shore diving is outstanding! Best of luck, can't wait to read your trip report!

Hey there - I was in Bonaire in November. It was great! The shore diving is absolutely awesome. Make sure you get the "Bonaire Shore Diving Made Easy". The restaurants were good. We also went horseback riding. Were there for 10 days and had fun every minute. If you have any specific questions you can ask here or PM me. Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom