Hi Everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BioNerd

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
hey people,

Just wanted to say hello from socal. Im new to these boards and new to scuba. Got my OW cert a couple of weeks ago and I am addicted. Im an avid fishermen so actually getting to look at what im catching (and always releasing) lets me appreciate what is down there. thanks again.
kit

Welcome aboard, I liked how you said you have a new appreciation for actually seeing what's down there after your years of fishing. And don't worry about always releasing, as long as you eat what you take, these scuba divers won't mind. Nobody will.

Saw your post and thought I'd write.

Doug
Scuba News Magazine
Jax, FL.

thanks for the reply, i actually dont eat fish, im a fisheries biologist and love seeing them free swim on video so i dont take that often. when i do they are for my parents. they love fish.
kit

Welcome to you from Florida! I've been to your area. How do you all dive in that cold, cold water? I'm a real chicken with a 6.5mm semi-dry suit here! I think that qualifies me as a real wimp, but I'm WARM!!!!
Shar

Congratulation on your new certification!
Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Howdy and welcome to SB!

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Replies without reading the Stickies for each forum. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome to the board! Saw that you already made it down to your local
SoCal forum. Hope to see you in the water some day soon.
Dive safe and enjoy!

Welcome to SbubaBoard. It is good to have you here. There are plenty of divers on this board from your area.

Back
Top Bottom