Hi Everyone-new to these boards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mount.n.girl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, I am new to diving,17 dives. A specialty diver and working toward Advanced. My first goal is Master Diver. I am certified out of Fresno CA at Bobs Dive Shop.

Cert. in Monterey and have been on 2 live aboard boats for 3 days each, we went to Catalina Island (AWESOME DIVES) and the Channel Islands so far.

I would love to find a romantic scuba partner to dive with. I am a 53 year old retired female. Any scuba diving single males out there looking for a committed relationship?
Maureen

:blinking::blinking:[/B][/I][/B]

Hi, I am new to diving,17 dives. A specialty diver and working toward Advanced. My first goal is Master Diver. I am certified out of Fresno CA at Bobs Dive Shop.

Cert. in Monterey and have been on 2 live aboard boats for 3 days each, we went to Catalina Island (AWESOME DIVES) and the Channel Islands so far.

I would love to find a romantic scuba partner to dive with. I am a 53 year old retired female. Any scuba diving single males out there looking for a committed relationship?
Maureen

:blinking::blinking:

Hi Maureen and welcome to the board!

You might want to check out your local forum for divers near you: California Kelp Divers - ScubaBoard

Welcome to Scuba Board.

Being a SoCal diver, please come into the SoCal forum and visit. You might also want to check out the Singles forum as well http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/scuba-singles/

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom