Hi Everyone, new diver from Virginia here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justinc71

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Certified in the Caribbean a week ago, looking forward to diving as often as I can, gaining experience and learning.

Justin

Welcome! I am in Woodbridge VA.

CEA is the biggest. Joe and Jim are the most knowledgeable on rebreathers. UTD is in Rockville if you are into DIR style diving and overheads etc.

Hello from Springfield! I took my drysuit class from CEA earlier this year and they did a good job. Cathy and the team at Aquatic Adventures in Arlington have also been helpful to me.

https://www.meetup.com/dcscuba/ is a local meetup group that organizes drinks in DC and Falls Church, plus some diving.

CEA is the biggest. Joe and Jim are the most knowledgeable on rebreathers. UTD is in Rockville if you are into DIR style diving and overheads etc.

Hello from Springfield! I took my drysuit class from CEA earlier this year and they did a good job. Cathy and the team at Aquatic Adventures in Arlington have also been helpful to me.

https://www.meetup.com/dcscuba/ is a local meetup group that organizes drinks in DC and Falls Church, plus some diving.

Awesome, thank you both! As I said, I'm newly PADI OW certified and am interested in the AOW and some other courses, I'm mainly trying to gain experience and learn. I'm not really sure which other courses I want to take yet.

Hi, just joined the Board and moved to DMV. Interested in diving with you whenever. Already been to Millbrook and Dutch Springs. Happy to go back there, but also interested in giving some of the operators off Virginia Beach and Ocean City a shot. Let me know if you want to go diving!

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....

Back
Top Bottom