Hi been out of the water for 6 years

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clownfish00

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, I have been out of the water for 6 years and now really want to go diving again. With this in mind, I have booked a holiday to Jamaica. I am bursting with questions and really hope this site will help me find some answers. Look forward to making some online friends too.

Welcome back! I'm sure you have already signed up for a refresher course prior to the first dive?

Welcome back to the hobby! Glad you're back. Let us know where & who you dive with in Jamaica, and what you think of it.

Richard.

Thank you. Yeah will be doing the reactivation course. Quite nervous as it has been so long and think my buoyancy may be all over the place. I will be diving with Jamaica Scuba Divers in Runaway Bay. Been diving with them before. Can anyone tell me how I post new questions in the various forums. Not great where IT is concerned. :) Thanks

Can anyone tell me how I post new questions in the various forums.

Go in that forum section and up top, above the thread listing & title, and to the right, you'll see a button to post new thread (or some such).

There's a Test section for experimenting.

Richard.

Welcome back!

I had a lengthy mandatory surface interval, it feels really great to be back in the water. Glad to hear your able to rearrange life a little for diving again.

Enjoy hearing your perspective and questions.

Welcome again !
Cameron

Back
Top Bottom