Hi all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Premo83

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just want to introduce myself. I started diving over 2 years ago and did almost 100 dives in that time. I live in Zurich, Switzerland but only dive on vacation. So far I did my diving around the Similan Islands and Richelieu Rock in Thailand, Brothers and Daedalus in Egypt and the Ribbon Reefs, Bougainville Reef, Osprey Reef, Wolf Rolf and S.S. Yongala in Australia. Next I will go again to Australia in September on board of the Spirit of Freedom for a one week trip to Osprey Reef and the Ribbon Reefs. In general I prefer to go on liveaboards. Just recently I started doing underwater videography as you can see in the in the videography forum of this board.

I hope to learn a lot from you guys.

Cheers!

All I got out of this was:

- diving for two years
-only dive on vacation
-over 100 dives done

I am wildly jealous of your insane amount of vacation time.

Oh and welcome!

Luckily I get a lot of extra vacation days from my employer plus I had many vacation days rolled over from prior years and also lots of overtime. I could get used to this much travelling :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom