Hi all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

o2dependant

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi my names, Matt.

Just thought I would introduce myself. Hopefully this is a place I can get involved in some good chat and learn a bit.

Im from the UK have some dive history and just certified this year after spending way too much on DSD wihlst on my hols. Basically My girlfriend wouldnt even try to dive so it was difficult to commit to a course whlst on holidays, and with my job commiting to a course in the UK fell on its head many times.

So I fixed the glitch!!

The new girlfriend is also certified to AOW

This year we have been travelling and dived in the Carribean, Indonesia and the Philipeans. Were hopeing to spend Christmas on a liveaboard in the Similan Islands, but cash flow is getting low and we have to make it to mid January. So fingers crossed!!

So Hi everyone

Wow, Welcome to SB and congrats on the new partner to dive with. Sounds like you guys are living a amazing dive dream !! SB is a great resource for meeting people, learning about ANYTHING/EVERYTHING.... enjoy your stay and if you need ANYTHING don't hesitate to ask (after you search :) ) hahahah

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom