Hi all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sillygrendel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all!

My first time diving was off the Cairns in Australia. I was studying out for a year and decided to take a little break. **********:smilie(':)') Did 3-4 resort course dives off Cairns and then later off Lizard Island. That was about 3 years ago...

Just last month I got certified in the Keys! Did OW/AOW/Nitrox all in one go! (some long days that week) Did Disneys DiveQuest as the last dive of the trip. That Aquarium is HUGE!!

Discovered this board about a week ago and seems like a good place. Learned all sorts of stuff lurking around so far.

Right now I'm living in Pittsburgh and unfortunately don't know anyone around here to dive with. But! I'm out of here in a month and hopefully will find somplace with better diving! (Also looking for somewhere with nice rock climbing... Been doin' that for about 10 years.)

I'm hoping to do a lot of diving and learn a bunch!

Cheers,

Matt

Glad to have you aboard. I hope you enjoy the board as much as we all do.

Chad

welcome to the board Matt:)

Back
Top Bottom