Hi All - Introduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all! My name is Mark and I look forward to being active on these boards. I spent 9 years in the Navy traveling all over the world and never dove! I regret that to this day, so last April I got qualified. I got my open water, Advanced, Rescue, Master Scuba Diver, and am finishing up Divemaster now!!! A lot in a year, but I was in love from my first underwater breath. I got just over 100 dives last year, about half just practicing in a quarry, perfecting buoyancy, trim,efficiency, skills, to become a good diver. I did some cool stuff after that. Ice Diver was probably the coolest along with Bonne Terre mine...but I was a fisherman first and I've spent my last 30 or so dives out in the deep, exploring wrecks and learning to be a good spear fisherman!ive found my true love!!!

i just got my first set of doubles and am starting Adv Nitrox/Deco Proceduresin hoes of advancing to tech diving so I can explore deeper wrecks I've fished for years but want to explore!

i look forward to learning from all of you and any advice you can give me as my experience grows and I explore new SCUBA adventures!
take care
mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom