HI all! I finally returned

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Back after I lost my account (and a bit of interest in the forum) I must say I am happy to rejoin after a few years of absence.

Check out my blog: dive.mauricedeboer.nl on my dive history and my dive stories .. I guarantee it is worth it. Posted about my photo/video light build and my trip to the Maldives.

Dive history:
Started in 2001 with a PADI organisation in Holland, because I wanted to dive on my trip to Australia.
Dove in Australia (and Holland) and liked it.
Been diving with the misses for a few years, then started to go on divetrips in Turkey, Egypt, France, Holland, Oman, Maldives and more. I did not join any specific dive team or club for years.

Got involved with Marine Biology via a local Student Dive club (GBD Calamari)

Now happily diving.. 500+ dives and still learning... although only certified to PADI Adv. level. (and got a CMAS **)

I have now joined Hydrofiel Dive Team in Groningen.
IMG_20150923_180525-588x588.jpg

Welcome back!

Hopefully you'll stick around this time and become an active participant.! We can always use another voice in the conversation.

Ray

Back
Top Bottom