Hi All and a sad goodbye to Mr Bill at CoCo View

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepBlueResort

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been looking at Scubaboard for a while and have never registered, all my customers have been telling me that i should and i have to thank them as well for posting such good reports about us, to you who dont know me i am Steve from Deep Blue Divers in Utila, Bay Islands Honduras.

From what i have seen of Scubaboard i would like to say thank you for the fantastic service you are offering to the industry, and all you guys and girls on here that help with all the questions.

I dont think that there is a better way to show that the diving world should be treated just as large group of friends worldwide, we all have the same interest and love of the underwater world.

One other thing i would like to mention is that i have heard is that on our next Island Roatan Mr Bill Evans is retiring, i believe that this is a loss to the world of scuba Diving, he was one of the first people to start diving in the Bay Islands and has created a fantastic resort in CoCo View ....if he hadnt started it in Roatan it would not have happened on our island Utila and i wouldnt have a business.

All i can say is Mr Bill enjoy your retirement you deserve it and you are one of the pioneers of diving.

Steve
www.DeepBlueUtila.com

Welcome to the board!

Joe

I'm glad you joined, Steve. Maybe someday I'll dive with you in Utila. Never been there yet, but it's on my short list. Now that would be coooool!

Ahoy there buddy, Welcome aboard!! Some forums which may interest would be the ScubaBoard Market Place and the Dive Destinations. Of course, you are always free to join in anywhere and leave your 2psi, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!!

Welcome to the board!! We just returned from Roatan and had a wonderful time so now Utila might get on the "short list".

Hi All

Well if any of you guys want to know anything about Utila i will do my best to help.....even if its not about my business ha ha seriously if anybody would like info on Utila i will try to help ...Best beer Salva Vida etc etc just thought i would get the important question over with first

Love Coco View, Mr. Bill is a great guy! Going back in Nov. I hope they don't change a thing.

Hi Steve,

Maybe we'll see each other here more often than Utila main street!

Good to see you making an appearance and I have an EANx stick you may be interested in?!

I'll be waiting for the 'Salva' invite!!

Speak to you soon,
Andy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom