Hey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cyklon_300

Contributor
Reaction score
First time on the board...decided to join after I read 50+ posts regarding 'selective use of DIR' and finding there wasn't a single uncivil post. Discussing tech diving without resorting to name calling is pretty unheard of...it probably isn't DIR.

Diving since '78, started in the PNW as a hunter, then moved to photography, now heading into tech. I hang out with several cavers and the progression seems like a natural one.

I'm mostly a lurker, but will chime in on specific topics of interest...

What's with all the icons??

welcome to the board cyklon_300:)

This board is full of icons....which ones are you talking about? :eek:ut:

The larger ones under our names are called avatars. When you've made your first 50 posts, you'll be elligable for one of your own.

Welcome aboard. I see you are from Texas. Look around you might find a few others from your state around here. They make great dive buddies. They go by the name of Texas Swamp Diving Team and they have thier own section of the board.

The DIR/nonDir debate heats up a little around here too but it stays pretty civil. The folks that run this board do a great job in keeping us all in line.

Dive Safe.

Chad

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA.
Have fun here and Dive Safe..............Arduous

PS: Keep reading, you'll find it isn't all so civil :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom