Hey Yall

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Greetings from sunny Southeast Alabama, I'm new to diving...I'm using it as a motivation to lose weight....I may be jumping to gun a lil but my goal is to be certified by next October, were goin on a cruise to Hawaii and I wanna dive there..any support yall can offer and knowledge you can share will be greatly appreciated. Every morning that God blesses me with is a day I work harder to getting to go diving.....God Bless You All...

Glad to hear we will soon have another Compatriot in the diving ranks... Advice??? Hmmm let me see. Listen to your instructor. Learn as much as you can. If you want to further yourself in diving as it relates to certifications after receiving your open water certification seek a competent instructor in what you want to train in. Instructors make your learning beneficial not the agency. When it comes time to purchase gear beyond what is needed for your classes do not buy the most expensive stuff.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom