Hey! What Happened?....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
...to our monthly favorite pic thiny?:11:

I saw last month's moving down the post rather than staying at the top.

Did Alcina give it up?:(

Nope, I just kinda put it off as I was having a brain freeze for a new topic and my past pleas for suggestions have fallen on deaf ears.

I'll try to get one up today!

Just a thought and not exactly underwater theme per se...but how 'bout "all thing's dive boat related"; will give an opportunity to share pics of the folks that get us to those underwater scenes.

Again, just a thought but whaterever your next theme is, Alcina...they're all creative and fun to participate in.

Nope, I just kinda put it off as I was having a brain freeze for a new topic and my past pleas for suggestions have fallen on deaf ears.

I'll try to get one up today!

Whew! went into a minor panic mode there...topics, topics...Hmmm...

...had a really good one the other day...Hmmm...

along O'Malley's thinking,

1. favorite topside shot, preferably vacation

2. sunsets around the world

back underwater

1. "most suprising pic", a shot that you didn't think was as good as it turned out or one that had a subject that "showed up", in the background or off frame, that you didn't see when taking the pic.

2. "filter feeders" sea fans & tube critters

3. "Baby pics" juvinille fish

...just tryin' to help :d

Oh! remembered the good one from the other day...

"Before and After"...your original photograph and the "final product" after photo software manipulation, just to see how far people will go to have a good photo from a not so desireable picture.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom