Hey Timeliner!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Frank, was that you that honked, when you went by the house, on your way to Broken Bow this morning?

I really need to get back in the water again.

Reactions: Foo
Hey Mike! This is the first time I've been on here in a LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time and saw your post. Hope everything is going well just outside BF, Texas!

Hi Craig!

Yeah, it's been awhile for me too. I need to go up to the dive shop at Broken Bow and get my regs. checked out and my tank hydroed and a viz. done on it. It sucks having to drive 45 miles or so to get to a dive shop. :(

Saw Frank yesterday; the legal assistant that works for an attorney I do a lot of work for and I were walking to the courthouse and when we walked by a truck at a stop sign there was this honk....

Frank just grinned and waved. :D

Last edited:
I miss you guys! When I get well can we meet at CSSP for cookie cutter dives? Please??

I should be out there at CSSP the weekend of August 3-4. Probably camp out... Some other Swamper will be there.

If that Sat./3rd. is open for me.....I might DUST off my gear and see if I remember how to dive ---- LOL!

Mike, I thought your story was going more along the lines of "...walking to the courthouse and saw them hauling him off in handcuffs." :D

I will be vacationing for the next couple of weeks. Won't be back till that Sunday pm. I'll breathe some crisp mountain air for you guys, though.

Maybe playing hookie some upcoming Friday would be a good idea. Frank, you don't work on summer Fridays, right?

Hopefully will be able to get out there that weekend! I ended up in the hospital with this bug (no parasite, so far, undefined but definitely from Coz, was sick the last 3 days we were there) and am still having tests and trying to get well. (out of hospital now, at home) Would love to see yall, whether I get to dive or not.

I haven't been on SB in ages and tonight decided to check it out, how nice to see divers I know and have missed! ChrisPete and I are back in TX after a 3 year hiatus but this round we are calling Houston home. We have a newborn girl who is 6 weeks old who already loves the sound of waves and swims like a champ in the tub! Don't think we could make it to CSSP right now cause of her but wanted to say Hi!!!

If anyone makes it to Houston and wants to dive shoot me or Chris a PM!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom