Hey ScubaBoarders we need your help at Our World Underwater in Chicago Feb. 17-19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Muggsy

SB Shows and Events
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi ScubaBoarders,
We need your help. We are looking for volunteers to have fun and help us at our booth at Our World Underwater in Chicago, Feb. 17, 18, 19. I’m looking for volunteers to work the following hours during the show, all or part of a day. We have a great time, and you get a ScuaBoard t-shirt. For our volunteers we will also be running a contest to see who can sign up the most registered users during the show and the winner will get a $50 gift certificate to Dive Right In Scuba!!!!!!
located at 24222 W. Lockport St. Plainfield, IL 60544
815-267-8400
www.diverightinscuba.com

If you are interested you can PM me or email me at Muggsy at scubaboard.com
Would love to see you, and have fun, and thank you all for you support of ScubaBoard.
Feb. 17th - 5-9pm
Feb. 18th - 9am-1:30pm - kendallpg
1:30pm -6pm
Feb. 19th - 9am-12:30pm and 12:30pm-4pm
Thanks again everyone!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ScubaBoarders coming to Our World Underwater,
Just wanted to let you know volunteering can get you so much closer to wining a free regulator from Aqua Lung that we are giving away March 15th. So volunteering the winner who signs up the most registered users, just during Our World Underwater, can win a $50 gift certificate to Dive Right In Scuba. But then all of those entires during the show can also put you ahead of wining the regulator from Aqua Lung.
For more details go to
Win a FREE Aqua Lung Legend LUX Regulator from ScubaBoard!
just PM me or email me and I can give you more information!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom