Closed Hey Big Guy, Wanna buy a Waterproof D1?

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoundForElsewhere

Snarkmeister
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So I bought this amazing piece of equipment here on ScubaBoard and started my classes this weekend past. Lo and behold, I am just not as big as I thought I was (not like that's ever happened before, eh?).

Suit is 3XL/Tall and hardly used at all, whatever mileage Blacktip put on it and my one pool dive. Spare silicon seals are included. Originals installed are uncut. I found no need for the services of a moil.

Size 32 boots equals a men's size 13. Suit is located in NYC for local pickup or ship to CONYUS.

I am posting this for less than the price I paid. $900 gets the whole shebang plus $35 for shipping. If you are nice, I will throw in a loaf of homemade banana bread.

WATWPD1M.jpg IMG_3169.JPG IMG_3170.JPG IMG_3171.JPG IMG_3172.JPG IMG_3173.JPG download.jpg

I am 6'4 - 225 pounds. suit was perfect height wise with maybe a couple of inches to spare but the chest, arms and waste just weren't cutting it. It's a great suit but as a beginner, I just can't accommodate all that extra bubble.

chest is 40". Waist is 34". any more personal questions we are going to have to take this private. :)

Bumped up with new lower price. $935 includes shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom