Hey all, getting some new gear with tax return, can I get some feedback?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ewaiea

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm planning on updating some new stuff in my gear arsenal and wanted to see if any of you have tried it....

1. EVO 3mm men's wetsuit (I'm size large because I'm 6'0", 175lbs, and 33 inch waist, 40 inch chest).
2. EVO 3mm men's shorty wetsuit (I normally wear a 3mm fullsuit but I'm going on a liveaboard in Kona, Hawaii and I want something extra to wear on top occasionally if I catch a chill - it worked for me on my last trip for the evening and night dives).
3. Sealife DC800 Pro camera - this setup comes with only one strobe. I'm getting back into underwater photography but making the jump to digital and I feel like I can start simple with this camera and only move up from there...
4. Princeton Tec Adventure Pack Dive Light Set - it comes with a primary light and attachment cord, backup light with attachment cord, and an emergency signalling light.
5. I'm also buying some new booties and gloves but I don't think I need feedback on that.

I already know what my budget is and these items ship from divers direct and I know how much they cost - I just want to know if anyone has had a chance to use this equipment.....any advice would be much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom