Here is an update on Mike's condition.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thats Great News Gary, I remember when my son got moved out of ICU, it was great, not what we wanted of course, to still be in the Hospital, but those little victories help to keep your spirits up.
I'll keep Mike In my prayers...

Great news! Send me a pm (or do it publicly) with some info on how I could purchase a raffle ticket, or where I could send a small donation.

At the very least, I think it would make me very happy to chip in for some beer/bubbly for Gary for the celebration WHEN your friend is released from the hospital.

Saipanman:
Great news! Send me a pm (or do it publicly) with some info on how I could purchase a raffle ticket, or where I could send a small donation.

At the very least, I think it would make me very happy to chip in for some beer/bubbly for Gary for the celebration WHEN your friend is released from the hospital.
That would be wonderful and we can only pray that some day he will leave the hospital, hopefully under his own power.

I think almost everyone on the board has heard about the great working relationship we have between Law Enforcement and the Fire Departments. It has to be one of the best relationships in the country if not the world. This is just another eample, the Firemen are handling all the fund raisers for Mike.

Any donations or rafle ticket purchases can be done through the Coeur d'Alene Fire Department. Click on the "Employment" link for the address. http://www.makart.com/cdafire/

The phone # is 208-769-2340

Thanks a bunch and keep the prayers coming.

Gary D.

Never stopped.

He's talking :D

Gary D.

Great news. Seems like I'll be buying sooner rather than later. Name your brand, Gary.

COntinued prayers for continued progress.

This is great news. Tell Mike we're still all praying for him and waiting for a swift recovery. I am so glad to here he is talking now.. :)

Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom