Here I am!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kiarel

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone :)
Surfing the net, I discovered this forum and so I decided to register in. I am Kiarel (a crazy nickname due to the fusion between Kiara, my real name, and Ariel :D), a Naturalist, DAN Instructor and recently Scuba Diving Instructor. I am from Italy, so I am sorry in advance for my not very correct English:facepalm:
I hope to dive around the world, above all when this terrible situation will end, and to meet most of divers of the World!!!

Good bubbles to you all! :scubadiver:

Hello Michael, I am from Paestum.. Do you know it? It's in South Italy, in the province of Salerno :wink:

Hi.

Our avatars are very similar. I just noticed that.

wow. paestum looks absolutely beautiful. are the temples greek or roman?

Hello Michael, I am from Paestum.. Do you know it? It's in South Italy, in the province of Salerno :wink:

Only spent an afternoon there back in 67 with my parents to see the ruins. Can't believe that you live in Paestum, one of the small towns around it is believable.
Swimming and diving there must be great, that part of the Med is beautiful.

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom