Here are some pic of our Treasure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

metaldector

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Several persons PM'd me for pictures of our recent treasure find off Sebastian Inlet, FL on the 1715 silver plate wreaks. I'm attaching these for your viewing pleasure. #1 is the gold braclet, #2 is ornate silver forKs, (one is cleaned up the other is not and broken, as sometimes happens), and the final one is the silver cross with onyx inlay.
I'll be out this weekend if the waves and weather holds to find some more.

very nice!

yeah what H2Andy said.

Paul

Nice. Good luck in your continuing excavation. Be sure to keep us updated.

wow, that is seriously cool.

Awesome stuff. If you would'nt mind could you post some on how you go about diving the Fleet areas. I have heard you have to buy leases or something but have never really been able to find out how it works. I would love to do it and have an underwater detector which has never been underwater. A month after I bought it I got introduced to hunting Indian artifacts in central Florida and ever since have been digging holes not diving. I will be hitting Sebastian next week but I will be looking for lobsters, not gold/silver.

Brad B:
Awesome stuff. If you would'nt mind could you post some on how you go about diving the Fleet areas. I have heard you have to buy leases or something but have never really been able to find out how it works. I would love to do it and have an underwater detector which has never been underwater. A month after I bought it I got introduced to hunting Indian artifacts in central Florida and ever since have been digging holes not diving. I will be hitting Sebastian next week but I will be looking for lobsters, not gold/silver.
If you're at Sebastian, look south of the McLary Museum and we will be there. Our boat has C-24 on the side. Probably not a good idea to swim out to us but let me know if you did spot us. :wink:

metaldector:
Several persons PM'd me for pictures of our recent treasure find off Sebastian Inlet, FL on the 1715 silver plate wreaks. I'm attaching these for your viewing pleasure. #1 is the gold braclet, #2 is ornate silver forts, (one is cleaned up the other is not and broken, as sometimes happens), and the final one is the silver cross with onyx inlay.
I'll be out this weekend if the waves and weather holds to find some more.
Nice. Any idea what those sorts of things are worth?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom