For Sale Henderson Thermoprene SemiDry 8/7 Wetsuit, Women's size 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kimela

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Great wetsuit. Worn two separate weekends for a total of maybe 8 dives in fresh water. NEVER peed in!! I discovered I'm not a cold water diver, even with lots of neoprene! I'm 5' 0" and I think I weighed about 115 when I last wore it - for reference.

This is a hooded wetsuit with a zipper across the chest so the hood goes over your head before you zip it closed. There are zippers at the ankles and wrists. Under the zippers at the wrists and ankles is a smooth lining to make it easier to don/doff. The suit is very warm (and if it covered my face and hands I might be a cold water diver - but I'm a baby!). My husband felt his 8/7 was warmer than the drysuit he rented for a quarry dive.

$400: Buyer pays shipping that I'd estimate at about $20. I've sold a bunch of stuff on ebay (kimela1) and have a good track record there, and folks know me here. :) Please let me know if you'd like more pics or info.

Attachments

• 4FAA403F-30BC-4429-A912-9F7C065DA2C0.jpeg
    4FAA403F-30BC-4429-A912-9F7C065DA2C0.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Screen Shot 2022-10-16 at 10.11.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-16 at 10.11.58 AM.png
    401.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Screen Shot 2022-10-16 at 10.14.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-16 at 10.14.00 AM.png
    665.3 KB · Views: 62
Too bad it isn't for 5'1" and about 155... dang anti curvy sizing charts
Right? It doesn’t fit me anymore either!!

Too bad it isn't for 5'1" and about 155... dang anti curvy sizing charts
Great wetsuit. Worn two separate weekends for a total of maybe 8 dives in fresh water. NEVER peed in!! I discovered I'm not a cold water diver, even with lots of neoprene! I'm 5' 0" and I think I weighed about 115 when I last wore it - for reference.

This is a hooded wetsuit with a zipper across the chest so the hood goes over your head before you zip it closed. There are zippers at the ankles and wrists. Under the zippers at the wrists and ankles is a smooth lining to make it easier to don/doff. The suit is very warm (and if it covered my face and hands I might be a cold water diver - but I'm a baby!). My husband felt his 8/7 was warmer than the drysuit he rented for a quarry dive.

$400: Buyer pays shipping that I'd estimate at about $20. I've sold a bunch of stuff on ebay (kimela1) and have a good track record there, and folks know me here. :) Please let me know if you'd like more pics or info.
Is this still available?

Is this still available?
I haven't been on SB much, sorry for the delay. Yes, it is still for sale. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom