Sold! Henderson Thermoprene Pro Hooded Semi-Dry Jumpsuit - Medium men’s, $200, plus the ride from Los Angeles area.

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSandbug

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Henderson Thermoprene Pro Hooded Semi-Dry Jumpsuit.
$300 plus the ride. Retails $586.99
Box is 6lbs, 16” t x 10” l x 14” wide coming from 91208

Henderson Thermoprene Pro Hooded Semi-Dry Jumpsuit Medium
SKU: HNDTPSDMD MFR:
AP887MF-01-M

It was worn once, was too hot for me in Southern California, taken off and washed out and dried. No wear or marks other than folding into the box. It looks and acts like new. Non-smoking home.

Significant improvements in comfort and flexibility will be one of the most noticeable enhancements found in the new Thermoprene Pro line. Now boasting a full 250% stretch; a significant improvement over the 180% stretch of the original Thermoprene material. The new materials "melts" in your hands and contours every curve of your body. Thermoprene Pro wetsuits feature new patterns which have been developed using fitting data from Henderson's pattern library which contains over five decades of USA grading and patterning knowledge.

As the name implies, Thermoprene Pro wetsuits are a professional level wetsuit that are designed to provide maximum warmth and comfort. These suits keep you warmer longer, as the number of seams in each suit have been minimized and each seam is double glued and blind stitched. Attention-grabbing new colors, contemporary graphics and classic styling will be certain to make you look great in and out of the water. Finishing touches like soft and comfortable aqua silk lining, ergonomic Duratex knee pads and the proven self-sealing zipper closures all combine to complete the new Thermoprene Pro lineup.

The Henderson Thermoprene Pro Hooded Semi-Dry Jumpsuit has a full shoulder to shoulder front zip entry. The zipper is a PK S-Lock design which is dependable, durable and provides proven performance. This nylon-2 neoprene suit has durable Thermoprene Pro non-pill nylon exterior laminate, 8mm body/7mm hood, and Aqua Silk interior for soft and luxurious comfort. The double glued and double sewn seams eliminate cold water entry. AquaLock flow vent purge valve in hood eliminates ballooning due to regulator exhaust or trapped air from entries. Suit is equipped with double locking, self-sealing wrist and ankle seals, which not only keep out water and reduce water exchange, but make donning and doffing easier. Enlarged Duratex kneepads for the toughest conditions and added protection.

Attachments

• IMG_3546.jpeg
    IMG_3546.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_3545.jpeg
    IMG_3545.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_3544.jpeg
    IMG_3544.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_3543.jpeg
    IMG_3543.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3542.jpeg
    IMG_3542.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 108
Price reduced to $300 and I have found an inexpensive way to ship. Send me a zip code and I’ll send you a quote for the shipping.

Hi, I live in Orange County and work near Long Beach. Let me know if you’re still selling the Henderson semi-dry. Thanks
Jeff
951-990-8600

Hi, I live in Orange County and work near Long Beach. Let me know if you’re still selling the Henderson semi-dry. Thanks
Jeff
951-990-8600
Hi Jeff, sorry for the delay. Yes, I still have the suit. Still interested?

Thanks,

Eric

Reduced to $200. I probably can get more selling back to a dive shop, so it may not be available soon. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom