For Sale Henderson 6mm Scuba Dive Wetsuit Men's Size Large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pdomen

Registered
Reaction score
DSCN4131.JPG
DSCN4132.JPG
DSCN4133.JPG
DSCN4134.JPG
DSCN4135.JPG
Farmer John Style 2 piece with shorty, and knee pads $100.00 plus shippingView attachment 447026View attachment 447027View attachment 447028View attachment 447029View attachment 447030View attachment 447026 View attachment 447027View attachment 447028 View attachment 447029

Men's Large- At the time I bought this suit I was 5'10" and 170lbs. If you have an average build then it would probably fit well. Go here for current Henderson sizes. http://www.hendersonusa.com/size_charts.html Currently, a Henderson Large is showing 5'10" and 170-190lbs.

This wetsuit is the 2-piece style which has a Farmer John for your legs and torso and a Long Sleeve Shorty/Jacket for your arms torso and thighs.
This suit has a nice blue interior to help restrict water movement. Has a tight seal around wrists and ankles to keep the water out. There is also a thick spine pad and knee pads. The suit color is all black. The suit is in good condition, seams are tight and zipper works perfect. This suit is my own personal gear, bought used and has been well taken care of.
Ships to US
Accepts PayPal
Email me at maggie22726@gmail.com or message me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom