Helping Out Veterans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JBFG

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
A bit of a report but perhaps this is the better community.
I'm a 21 year military member, going on 22 now and I've decided that it was time to start helping out those that came before me. Through Under The Surface, I found a way to do so

Under the Surface is a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering Canadian Military Veterans, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, police, fire, paramedics, and others on their road to recovery through the therapeutic qualities of scuba diving. Link

We also have a go fund me page to raise fund so that we can buy scuba gear for the veterans to use and not have to charge them. Any donation, however small is immensely appreciated.
https://gofund.me/672856f1

What do you do to support your local veterans?

A bit of a report but perhaps this is the better community.
I'm a 21 year military member, going on 22 now and I've decided that it was time to start helping out those that came before me. Through Under The Surface, I found a way to do so

Under the Surface is a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering Canadian Military Veterans, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, police, fire, paramedics, and others on their road to recovery through the therapeutic qualities of scuba diving. Link

We also have a go fund me page to raise fund so that we can buy scuba gear for the veterans to use and not have to charge them. Any donation, however small is immensely appreciated.
https://gofund.me/672856f1

What do you do to support your local veterans?

I can’t stand veterans. All they do is drink coffee, cuss, get drunk and tell BS stories about “this one time in band camp”. They’re all sexual degenerates and I don’t want anything to do with them. And I know this for a fact because I fit the above description LOL.

Impressive that at 21 you’re doing something like that and I was wish you the best on your mission.

I can’t stand veterans. All they do is drink coffee, cuss, get drunk and tell BS stories about “this one time in band camp”. They’re all sexual degenerates and I don’t want anything to do with them. And I know this for a fact because I fit the above description LOL.

Impressive that at 21 you’re doing something like that and I was wish you the best on your mission.

best post on SB ever! Yep 22 years done in June and going strong.
Please with your back in the day buddies if you wish. What’s a $20 between buds? :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom